Gift Certificate

Here post Oracle Order Management related topics.
yesukannan

Gift Certificate

Post by yesukannan »

hi,
i have to issue gift certificate to the customer while they order for a product.in Order Management,AP and AR user's guide there was no details regarding Gift certificate.so please help me to accomplish this task.

regards
yesu kannan
dipti1102

Post by dipti1102 »

Hi,

I am not sure how it would be done but did you check in advanced pricing user guide.

I think more information about the gift certificate can be found in Advanced Pricing User Guide.

Will do more R&D and get back to you.
yesukannan

Post by yesukannan »

hi Dipti,
i have gone through Advanced Pricing, there is no information regarding Gift Certificate but i think the same can be implemented using the Issue Coupon Functionality.For this i have created Modifier List Type of Promotion.And created two Modifier Lines of Discount and Coupon issue under this Modifier List.While Assigning the Discount Modifier Number to the Coupon moifier number field in the Coupon issue line iam getting the error "Coupon issue must have either 'Discount' or ' Promotional Goods' as its benefit modifier".And also while querying in the coupon modifier number field its displays"No data found in package 'qp_modifiers_util.insert_row'"help out to solve this problem.

thanks & regards
yesukannan
dipti1102

Post by dipti1102 »

Hi,

Will look into this issue and will get back to you soon.

Regards,
Dipti