Are Remittance Advices not printed if they're emai

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
kv040

Are Remittance Advices not printed if they're emai

Post by kv040 »

How to make the remittance advice not printed, if they are emailed in Account Payables.
ramsabi

Post by ramsabi »

Are you using separate remittance advice? If so query the program that you are using for the separate remittance advice and uncheck the "Print" check box. That should work.
kv040

Post by kv040 »

Actually print check box is already unchecked. Thing is they are not gettig emailed, when the print check box is unchecked.

Version we are using is 11.5.10
kv040

Post by kv040 »

We are trying to get the new e-mail remittance advice program to work on visus04 to try and solve several customer TAR's, who are experiencing the same issues.
. When patchset G was released, there was a new feature introduced which would allow you to automatically send an e-mail to a supplier with their payment remittance information. During our investigation, we discovered that we have to have WF 2.6 installed and also the notification mailer runner. On visus04, we have all of this installed and running, but when we confirm a payment batch no e-mail is sent.
. The documentation states that we have to enter an e-mail address in the supplier site payment region (which has been done). And that upon confirming a payment batch, that a WF event will be started and an e-mail will be sent. No e-mail is sent nor can we see any event in WF for this process.
ramsabi

Post by ramsabi »

[quote]We are trying to get the new e-mail remittance advice program to work on visus04 to try and solve several customer TAR's, who are experiencing the same issues.
. When patchset G was released, there was a new feature introduced which would allow you to automatically send an e-mail to a supplier with their payment remittance information. During our investigation, we discovered that we have to have WF 2.6 installed and also the notification mailer runner. On visus04, we have all of this installed and running, but when we confirm a payment batch no e-mail is sent.
. The documentation states that we have to enter an e-mail address in the supplier site payment region (which has been done). And that upon confirming a payment batch, that a WF event will be started and an e-mail will be sent. No e-mail is sent nor can we see any event in WF for this process.

<i><div align="right">Originally posted by kv040
kv040

Post by kv040 »

Could you pls tell me what are the steps to be followed for remittance email. what I did was...

1. First I create an invoice and I validated the invoice

2. In the supplier site I opened the supplier name and I opened the sites then I entered the email id of the supplier and saved it.

3. I went to the payment batches and I confirmed the payment.

Can u just tell me where I am doing mistake

Thanks
kishore.
ramsabi

Post by ramsabi »

[quote]Could you pls tell me what are the steps to be followed for remittance email. what I did was...

1. First I create an invoice and I validated the invoice

2. In the supplier site I opened the supplier name and I opened the sites then I entered the email id of the supplier and saved it.

3. I went to the payment batches and I confirmed the payment.

Can u just tell me where I am doing mistake

Thanks
kishore.

<i><div align="right">Originally posted by kv040
admin

Post by admin »

Hi,
Are you able to send emails from your instance other than remittance advice and if not then first you will have to setup the mailing system. Thanks
ramsabi

Post by ramsabi »

Hi Kishore,

I checked all possible cobinations and steps in our instance and had no problems. The e-mail got delivered consistently.

Are you sure your notification mailer is working? Have you sent test messages from your notification mailer and have they been delivered?