Job Group - HRMS

Oracle Human Resource (Core HR), Payroll, Time & Labor, Self Service HR, Advance Benefit, Talent Management (Performance Management, Competency Management, Performance Appraisal, Goal Management), iRecruitment, Compensation Workbench
vmdsr

Job Group - HRMS

Post by vmdsr »

Please Help! [?]
Unable to see the any jobs except for one in employee assignment job LOV. However all jobs defined in the Work Structure Jobs defintiion are in LOV within a Job Group.
Is it is problem because I defined a new Job group and did not go with the default job group for a single BG. I guess also screwed up by defining one of them(default or user defined not sure whichone !) job group as a master Job group. How to correct it so I can see the jobs in the assignment screen.
Thanks for your help!
alruwaished

Post by alruwaished »

Hi dear
you can change the profile option for that from the default job group to the job group you are creating. I hope this will help you. If not please come back
vmdsr

Post by vmdsr »

Now are we talking about Responisibility Level/ User level / Organization level ?
Which option do we look for?
1. HR:BIS Job Hierarchy - Job grouping Level 1
2. HR:BIS Job Hierarchy - Job grouping Level 2
3. HR:Job Level
4. HR:Job Key Flex - Identify 1st segment for Display
5. HR:Job Key Flex - Identify 1st segment for Display

For profile 1, 2 the changes allowed are only at site level.
So I need some more detail explaination if you can.

P.S. I see only these profiles relating to HR Jobs Flex.

Thanks once again for your help.
Ahmed Ragab

Post by Ahmed Ragab »

Hello,

The job group deinfed automatically is the one created after the successful creation of the business group.

This Job group is the primary one that all jobs in it will be seen.
So, we should feed all needed jobs in such this automatic Job Group
alruwaished

Post by alruwaished »

[quote]Please Help! [?]
Unable to see the any jobs except for one in employee assignment job LOV. However all jobs defined in the Work Structure Jobs defintiion are in LOV within a Job Group.
Is it is problem because I defined a new Job group and did not go with the default job group for a single BG. I guess also screwed up by defining one of them(default or user defined not sure whichone !) job group as a master Job group. How to correct it so I can see the jobs in the assignment screen.
Thanks for your help!

<i><div align="right">Originally posted by vmdsr