Initial set up for AP in a blank Installation.

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
kannan

Initial set up for AP in a blank Installation.

Post by kannan »

Hi Guys

I just wanna know about the Initial set up for AP in a blank Installation till setting up Payable and Financial Options . Environment is 11.5.10. Please tell me the intial set ups including profile options.

Regards
kannan
kannan

Post by kannan »

Hi Friends

Why all gurus are keeping silence for my question? Is it irrelevant?

Please do answer for my question..

Regards
Kannan
yemfola

Post by yemfola »

Initial setup in AP does not start in AP. SOB must have been set up in your GL and you choose that SOB in AP. You move to Financial options, payables options and set them up etc.

Check AP user's guide.

Regards

Yemfola
admin

Post by admin »

First you should download and use tutorials and then let us know where there is any problem you are facing. Use the following link to download,

http://www.erpstuff.com/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=26
Praveen262007

Post by Praveen262007 »

Hi Guys,

Could you please tel me major difference between Financial Option and Payable option in AP.
nikkysri

Post by nikkysri »

Hai Praveen,

if you see in the financial options it will take care of suppliers information in the financial options. In payables it will show how we are going to make the payments and how we are going to account those transctions.

<u>Payables Hira,</u>

financial Options

Payables options

suppliers

suppliers site

<pre id='pre'><font size=2></font></pre id='pre'>