organization chart

Oracle Human Resource (Core HR), Payroll, Time & Labor, Self Service HR, Advance Benefit, Talent Management (Performance Management, Competency Management, Performance Appraisal, Goal Management), iRecruitment, Compensation Workbench
kishore21b

organization chart

Post by kishore21b »

is there any way to get the organization chart graphically like hierarchy chart.for example---business group
--operating unit--
inventory-- etc
P_MANMOHAN

Post by P_MANMOHAN »

Hi,

Am attaching the Organisation Chart pls find.

[img]/images/icon_zip.gif[/img] <b>Attachment:</b> My Project Organization Chart Draft Ver 1.0.zip <i>( 9665bytes )</i>
vijayskand

Post by vijayskand »

Hi Kishore

Once you create the Organization Hierarchy, you can use the Hierarchy Diagrammer window to see the Hierarchy chart

Vijay
alruwaished

Post by alruwaished »

Geting Organization Chart for your business Group organization in Oracle HR you need to do the following:-
1- create first you BG organization (Department, Division, Section, unit..etc). using this path work structure - oraganization - description window with type classfication as HR org.
2- link these organization using this path work structure - organization Hierarchy windows.
3- to get the organization chart go to this path work structure organization diagrammer windows
i hope this good information
thanks
alruwaished
admin

Post by admin »