AP invoice Account status is 'YES' But entries

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
DSSantha

AP invoice Account status is 'YES' But entries

Post by DSSantha »

Hi All,

i got one issue in AP user enter the invoice and validated and create accounting status is showing is 'YES' but accounting entries is not generated .

please respond ASAP.

Thanks,
Santha.
AmanKhan

Post by AmanKhan »

HI Santha,

Submit Payable Accounting Process then it will generate A/C entries.

thanks,

AmaN
mpdhas@gmail.com

Post by mpdhas@gmail.com »

Hi,

If the Create Accounting status is showing "YES" , the accounting entries are supposed to be generated.

regards,
Dhas
hiszaki

Post by hiszaki »

Hi DSSantha

Try to use Oracle diagnostic tools to know if these entries have an error or them in normal case. Once you know the status you can solve the issue by open a service request if you need to do that.

Thanks
Hisham
nass_kp

Post by nass_kp »

If it shows ACCOUNTED as "Yes", then accounting lines should be created

I had similar problem, when I press on "Create accounting", it use to give me ERROR and no accounting was created. I also ran the 'Create Accounting' conc program also, but still got the same issue

I discovered that I had certain SEC RULES and CROSS VALIDATION RULES active, due to which those accounts were not getting created.

Pls go and manually try and create those accounts in GL and see if you are alllowed to create them..............
LuckyKumar4u

Post by LuckyKumar4u »

Hi,

I have a doubt, you are using R12 or still 11i??????????

If you are using R12 u need to select the Create Accounting and "Final" or "Final Post" to create the Accounting.

If you have selected the Create Accounting and "Draft" then system will only create the draft for JE's and wont show any journals.

Thanks
Lucky...
admin

Post by admin »

If it is 11i then create an SR on metalink and they will provide you data fix for this which will set Accounted = No or will generated entries. Thanks
AmanKhan

Post by AmanKhan »

HI Santha,

Run Unaccounted Transactions Report as this report enables review of all unaccounted invoice and payment transactions and see the reason that Payables cannot account for a transaction.

Run this report after you have run the Payables Accounting Process. The report will then show only transactions that had problems that prevented accounting. You can then correct the problems and resubmit the accounting process.

Thanks,

Aman