oracle payroll and the implementer!!!

Oracle Human Resource (Core HR), Payroll, Time & Labor, Self Service HR, Advance Benefit, Talent Management (Performance Management, Competency Management, Performance Appraisal, Goal Management), iRecruitment, Compensation Workbench
alruwaished

oracle payroll and the implementer!!!

Post by alruwaished »

<b></b>Oracle Payroll Delivered with the tools and engine<b></b>, and an external implementer is required to develop the full business logic. [:)]Anyone want to share with me, is this right, than
Accordingly, the system's capabilities are completely dependent on the capability of the implementer and there are a lot of risks for not having a final system which properly meets the expected functionality, also the on-going maintenance of the system like adding any benefit or changing the processing rules of the existing benefit becomes very difficult and risky and may create continuous dependency on external Oracle Payroll consultants.
Please share with me the good point must be taken to reduce this risk and to help all Oracle Payroll customer to apply it in their implementation.
ibaloch1911

Post by ibaloch1911 »

Asslaam-Aliakum,

May Allah give you reward for the assistance you are provided through this forum.

My Name is Irfan and I am work in Dubai. We have just signed a contract with an Implementor for Core HR and Payroll in first phase and SSHR, IRecruitment in second phase.

I do not have any previous experience with Oracle Apps and a little bit worried about the implementation. Could you please tell me the areas I should be careful during the implementation.

Would appreciate any other advice or suggestion
Jazak Allah Khairan
-Irfan
alruwaished

Post by alruwaished »

I can setup training for you, if you can caver my expenses in Dubai
you can using my email alruwaished[@]hotmail.com
or you can call my in this number for more information
alruwaished