Creating Stage on Windows

All the discussion which is not possible in the above forums should be posted here.
maga2724

Creating Stage on Windows

Post by maga2724 »

Hi 2 All,
KIndly provide the detailed steps to create the stage on Windows for APPS. Your early response will be highly appreciated.

Mohammed AbdulGaffar Akber (MAGA)
sudhakarpv5

Post by sudhakarpv5 »

Hi,

If you are working with 11.5.10.2 Applications, then it is simple, you have a perl script in startCD/Disk1/rapidwiz, namely "adautostg.pl", which you can invoke with perl.
You can run the following command:
$ perl adautostg.pl

It asks for the Stage directory location and few other questions which you can answer accordingly.

Hope this helps.

If you still have any further questions, please feel free to contact me through mail - sudhapv73@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Sudhakar
maga2724

Post by maga2724 »

<font color="blue"><b>Hi Sudhakar,</b></font id="blue">

I have already run the perl script, I am getting the erro like "NO SUFFICIENT SPACE FOR STAGE" although I am having 100 GB space for this function. Kindly provide the help for this error.

Thanks for response.

<b>MOhammed AbdulGaffar Akber(MAGA)</b>
admin

Post by admin »

Pl let us know the steps you have done and also check the space requirements for windows. Recheck your hard disk and try to copy some data as well. thanks
maga2724

Post by maga2724 »

<b>Hi,</b>
Firstly, I have installed all the Prerequisites software (VC++,MKS Toolkit & Gnu Make), after installing these softwares I make run the perl script. I am sure about the space. As I am mentioned before also that I am having 100GB free space in my disk.

I think, this information is quite enough to you, kindly provide the help for Stagging @ Windows.

Best regards,

<b>Mohammed AbdulGaffar Akber (MAGA)</b>
admin

Post by admin »

Increase your virtual memory and then try and send me screen shots (jpeg format) of each step at admin@erpstuff.com but please keep the size of file small.