financial document

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
yemfola

financial document

Post by yemfola »

Thank you for taking time to prepare that financial document. It is very handy. You guys are great for taking time to do things like that.

Pls could you look at the data migration around GL interface and making a bit simple for us not in high level language. If anybody has a very good steps on data migration process around GL, FA, AP, AR, CE, pls share it with us or add it to the document. You could also add multi-org set up with fictious company names in the doc as well.

The other area which I think could be added to it is Multi-company with Multi-currency such as one coy in india, one in karachi, one in NY, one in London. How do we set them up vis a vis SOB, currency, reporting and consolidation.
Gurus that have work on this type of project should provide documents to train us.

Once again, thank you for sharing your time, experience and resources.

Regards

yemfola
navindudhe

Post by navindudhe »

i read the financials doc & tried the same on solutions beacon site but as i try to compile it gives an error.
APP-FND-00668: The data that defines the flexfield on this field may be inconsistent. Inform your system administrator that the function: FDFRKS could not find the structure definition for the flexfield specified by Application = &APPL, Code = GL# and Structure number = 53258 (APPID=101)
--------------------------------------------------------------
FDFBKS: REQUIRED constraint specified for the GL_INTERCOMPANY qualifier is not satisfied

pls can u guys help...