Depreciation error for book class tax

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
tinabradford

Depreciation error for book class tax

Post by tinabradford »

Hi, I have issue when run depreciation for book class tax with result completed error and occur error. I using multiple asset book.

APP-FND-01388: Cannot read value for profile option FA_LARGE_ROLLBACK_SEGMENT in routine &ROUTINE.
APP-OFA-48747: You can ignore this error, and the previous related error messages, unless you want to use a dedicated rollback segment for mass programs. These messages do not indicate a failure in this concurrent program. They indicate that FND was unable to retrieve a value from the large rollback profile option, and that no explicit rollback segment will be used.
Depreciation Program Exception Report
Cost Initial Journal Entry program completed
Depreciation: 0 assets processed
APP-FND-01388: Cannot read value for profile option TIME_DIAGNOSTIC in routine &ROUTINE.
Error: function fazccmt returned failure (called from fadais)
Error: function fadaid returned failure (called from fadpaa)
Error: function fadpaa returned failure (called from fadatd)
APP-OFA-47180: Error: FETCHing cursor &CURSOR
APP-OFA-48152: Asset number 268
Error: function fadatd returned failure (called from faddep)
APP-OFA-47697: Error: Unable to insert into FA_DEPRN_DETAIL and FA_DEPRN_SUMMARY tables

Cause: You have a database problem.

Action: Contact your system administrator.

plase advice for this issue, because of this problem i can't run depreciation for class corporate,