ORA-20001: -: XLA-95103: An internal error?

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
dileepkumar

ORA-20001: -: XLA-95103: An internal error?

Post by dileepkumar »

HI ALL,

Iam entering Trans In AR it does not shows any error and all tanscations are transfered to GL with out any error.entries are appered in my GL.

AP: Iam facing this below error while trying to create Accounting entries for Invoices and payments in Payable

hOpe u put more inputs on this

ORA-20001: -: XLA-95103: An internal error occurred. Please inform your system administrator or support representative that:

An internal error has occurred in the program xla_create_acct_rpt_pvt.BeforeReport . ORA-20001: -: XLA-95103: An internal error occurred. Please inform your system administrator or support representative that:

An internal error has occurred in the program xla_accounting_pkg.accounting_program_document. ORA-01086: savepoint 'SP_EVENTS' never established
ORA-20001: -: XLA-95103: An internal
ORA-06512: at "APPS.APP_EXCEPTION", line 72
ORA-06512: at "APPS.XLA_EXCEPTIONS_PKG", line 110
ORA-06512: at "APPS.XLA_EXCEPTIONS_PKG", line 289
ORA-06512: at "APPS.XLA_EXCEPTIONS_PKG", line 162
ORA-06512: at "APPS.XLA_CREATE_ACCT_RPT_PVT", line 262
ORA-06512: at line 4
oteixeira

Post by oteixeira »

Hello.

Have a look on Metalink Doc ID: 783493.1

Hope this helps.

Octavio
dileepkumar

Post by dileepkumar »

later Setting at the profile option creating accounting progarm
it shows new error
Error:

Subledger accounting features are not available to the General Ledger and Subledger Accounting responsibilities. To access this feature, please use a responsibility that creates subledger accounting such as Payables or Receivables.

plese can u tell me what set up is required for this....

Regards..
tgs100

Post by tgs100 »

Looks like the application selected for the responsibility is not correct.

What is the application selected for the responsibility (Sysadmin --> Security --> Responsibility --> Define)?

If the application is 'Asia/Pacific Localizations', then create a new responsibility with standard application names like Payables, Receivables, etc and then run create accounting in these responsibilities.

Cheers,
Saravanan TG
tirumal

Post by tirumal »

Hi TGS

But In AR Trans and Receipts for the same of 'Asia/Pacific Localizations' only. but it works completely J/E's Are appered in Gl

In AP create accounting program run success fully but the J/E's Are not appered in GL the same of Asia/Pacific Localizations

If i can go for as per Standard Application,I have to change the all Multi Org structure.and do strat for fresh ..

Regards

If the application is 'Asia/Pacific Localizations', then create a new responsibility with standard application names like Payables, Receivables, etc and then run create accounting in these responsibilities.
tgs100

Post by tgs100 »

<b>But In AR Trans and Receipts for the same of 'Asia/Pacific Localizations' only</b>
Did you run 'Create Accounting' <b>concurrent program</b> in AR responsibility with application as 'Asia/pacific Localization'? If you have done accounting at the invoice or receipt level (draft/final/final post), it will work.
<b>If i can go for as per Standard Application,I have to change the all Multi Org structure.and do strat for fresh </b>
Why do you want to change the multi-org structure? I only asked you to create a new responsibility.

1. Create a new responsibility with application as 'Payables' (or Receivables).
2. Set the profile options for this new responsibility
3. Add this responsibility to the user
4. Run Create Accounting concurrent program.

Cheers,
Saravanan TG
OracleEBS

Post by OracleEBS »

Saravanan I have a question on this. Could you please tell me if 'Create Accounting' program can be submitted from Custom responsibility which is attached to a custom application? I am able to submit the program when it is attached to delivered applications like 'Payables'. However, we are doing an upgrade to R12 and all the old resposibilities are attached to custom applications. It doesnt make sense to switch responsibilities just to run the 'Create Accounting' program.

Is there a way I could run 'Create Accounting' program from the old custom responsibilities?

Thanks in advance for the help,
Ramya