the prereqeust to starte working in GL system

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
justb2004

the prereqeust to starte working in GL system

Post by justb2004 »

Dear all,
I'm oracle developer,I didn't work on any financials system before, and I wd like to work in GL & AP & AR system, so cod you plz brother help me and give me your advice from where shoud I starte and what should I read before and if there is any usfel link or document or plan to state learning this systems.

waiting your reply,
yours,
hiszaki

Post by hiszaki »

HI justb

I think you must read any document about oracle EBS at general it will help you to understand the application & the concepts of modules. These documents you can find at search in oracle, google, ... after that try to know which modules you will implement in your company to read each module as separate because each module has a lot of information & need a time to understand the concept.

My suggest to you try to take a course (if available) or if you know someone can help you in this issue to help you to understand the application because I see it's difficult to understand the application alone.

Hope I can help you
Hisham
justb2004

Post by justb2004 »

[Dear Hashim,
thank you very much for your advice,actually its new in jordan maybe one or 2 company just work on EBS and I can't go out side jordan to take this course ???,and I'm ERP Developer I'm working in HR ERP system but without payroll and the next step maybe GL and payroll and as I told you I don't know enough about the besunese so I'm wondering if you can guaide me and give me your advaice, what is should I starte study or from where shoud I begin,I have the abiality to read plz if you have such a tutorial can help me or a linke plz let me know and thank you very much again brother.

plz feel free to contact me at my email
justb2004@hotmail.com

wish you good and great luck.

]
HI justb

I think you must read any document about oracle EBS at general it will help you to understand the application & the concepts of modules. These documents you can find at search in oracle, google, ... after that try to know which modules you will implement in your company to read each module as separate because each module has a lot of information & need a time to understand the concept.

My suggest to you try to take a course (if available) or if you know someone can help you in this issue to help you to understand the application because I see it's difficult to understand the application alone.

Hope I can help you
Hisham

<i><div align="right">Originally posted by hiszaki