GRE/LE error

Oracle Human Resource (Core HR), Payroll, Time & Labor, Self Service HR, Advance Benefit, Talent Management (Performance Management, Competency Management, Performance Appraisal, Goal Management), iRecruitment, Compensation Workbench
appsradha

GRE/LE error

Post by appsradha »

Hi,
I have a problem, when assigning the organisation and payroll to assignment shows an error.

appp-pay-34024: must be enter the legal employer.

Even i have finshed the GRE/LE in the BG level and in the income tax information i didn't have the lovs for registered company(mandatory field) where i have to create the lovs, could any one give the solution.

Thanks in advance,
sathish_puttur

Post by sathish_puttur »

Hello,

I guess you are working of Indian Legislation.

So far you are in Correct direction but you have missed one step in classification.

you attach one classification called registered company to your Business group or Legal entity and fill those fields.

Once you finish those steps then your lov values will be reflect in income tax information.

Regards
Sathish
sathish_puttur[@]yahoo.com
appsradha

Post by appsradha »

Hi sathish,
I didn't found any registration conmpany in the classification, but i use the income tax information, there only i have problem in the register company i didn't the lovs.
PLZ explain before what i have to do.

Thanks in advance.
alruwaished

Post by alruwaished »

Hi Dear

you need to classification you BG as L/E, than you will find under hte Other the employer and tax office information, if this not work come under messenger i will try to help you

thanks
regards
alruwaished