How to download COA by Dataloader?

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
jos

How to download COA by Dataloader?

Post by jos »

Hi,

I did try to upload the R12 chart of account with Dataloader, but it is not loading data in the Accounts segment. It takes 46 minute to upload and message is completed successful, but there is no data in the Segment value.

But if we press some columns by mouse in the segment while uploading the data, it inserting data in that row wrongly and get error. It means something is going on.

Could you tell me who to upload Dataloader data to Account segment value?

Thanks.

Jos.
babasoji

Post by babasoji »

Think dataload is not compatible with r12
admin

Post by admin »

If you can enter manually using Keyboard or mouse then on that screen dataload should work. Thanks
Erikson

Post by Erikson »

By Dataloader, I think you mean the Dataload software from Dataload.net This is very much compatible with R12. You can download the latest version of Dataload from Dataload.net and try to upload the data.

But from your problem description, you are saying that you got the message that it completed successfully. Check the Data in the FND_FLEX_VALUES_VL Table using the FLEX_VALUE_SET_ID and you can verify the whether data has uploaded or not.

Suppose if the data is not uploaded, you can resubmit the Dataload but make sure that you include the Save command also. One Problem I encountered while uploading Data using Dataload is that it cannot keep the cursors open without saving meaning there is a limitation on maximum number of open cursors.

Navaneeth
jos

Post by jos »

Hi,

Thank you for the answers.

Now it is working.

I change window : Application, and the data last column data Tab deleted. Then it is working file. But the child range not loaded in the R12. Also in the document there is no R12 Account child range example.

Thanks and Regards,

Jo.