How to creat Compuded Interest Schedule

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
Number13

How to creat Compuded Interest Schedule

Post by Number13 »

Hi everybody,

Please anybody let me know how to create compouding interest schedule in CM R12. Please help me as soon as possible. At present I am working and I need to creat right now.

Thanks,

Satya
oracleapps1983

Post by oracleapps1983 »

Hi Satya

May i know is there any feature in cash management R12 Creating Compund Intrest. I know only Internal Bank Transfer is the new feature in newly released R12.

If there is no such functionality in R12 Cash Management you have to go for Work around or Customization.

Thanks
Oracleapps1983
Number13

Post by Number13 »

Hi!

There is an option to create interest schedule in CM R12 to calculate interest for the deposites. For this u have to create interest schedule and then have to assigne a bank and then u can calculate interest on the a particular amount. I am able to calculate simple yearly interest but I dont know how to calculate quaterly or half yearly compund interest. So if u any how got to know the procedure the plz let me know.

Thanks

Satya