no manager: Replicate Seed Data

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
innovator

no manager: Replicate Seed Data

Post by innovator »

Hi,

I am getting a msg "phase: INACTIVE,Status: NO MANAGER" while running Replicate seed data request using Administrator....

I had selected all the profile options at the responsibility level...

I am practicing in 11i vision instance....

Thanks,
Sri
tgs100

Post by tgs100 »

Are you getting this message only for this concurrent program? You may have to contact DBA to resolve this.

Cheers,
Saravanan.
innovator

Post by innovator »

Thanks for your reply...

S i am getting for this concurrent program only, I am using solution Beacon instance for practicing...i don't know who will release this hold....I cant move to next steps or transactions in AP....

With Thanks,
Sri
innovator

Post by innovator »

Hi Saravanan,

Sorry I am getting this msg for "Compile value set hierarchies" and also for all other concurrent program....kindly suggest me...

With Regards,
Sri
nrao1981

Post by nrao1981 »

[quote]Hi Saravanan,

Sorry I am getting this msg for "Compile value set hierarchies" and also for all other concurrent program....kindly suggest me...

With Regards,
Sri

<i><div align="right">Originally posted by innovator
admin

Post by admin »

There is no way you can do any thing with services of instance like solution Beacon and better if you get another id on any other instance and they have few of 11i and R12. Possible reason that the instance you are trying to work is having problem with the CCM. Thanks
Racle11i

Post by Racle11i »

Hi,
I guess it's not the problem with any services,but the thing is your user id doesn't have all privileges to get access to all features of the instance.

Solution beacon mainly used for to learn Apps navigation purpose for the beginners.

Try to use any other instance.

Best regards,

Racle 11i
tgs100

Post by tgs100 »

There must be some issue related to concurrent program services and it needs to be corrected by the DBA (or any authorized person). You may report this issue to the website admin (if there are any contact available) or you may have to wait till the issue gets resolved.

Cheers,
Saravanan
innovator

Post by innovator »

Hi,

Thanks for all for spending your valuable time......let me check

With Regards,
Sri