Any other way to use GL except ADI

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
bensonboy

Any other way to use GL except ADI

Post by bensonboy »

Hi Guys,

I have two questions:

1. What is the latest version of ADI ? is this 7.2.10.10.10 ?

2. Is there any other or alternate way to use General Ledger reporting without using ADI ?

Your urgent reply would be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Kamran
bensonboy

Post by bensonboy »

Hi again,

My Second question is regarding the exporting of data from General ledger to excel.

Currently, we are using ADI for this but some time its create problem. Is any other way or tool to convert the General Ledger data into excel ?

Best Regards,
Kamran
fdevasi

Post by fdevasi »

Hey Kamran

How about writing a FSG report which will give all options to retrieve information from the tables as per your GL reporting requirements.

Good luck.

cheers
DF
bensonboy

Post by bensonboy »

Hi DF,

Actually, we use ADI to get the excel data into oracle. so sometime its create problems. I am just searching that may be their is some alternate to avoid ADI and use any third party tool to convert the excel data into Oracle.

Cheers,
Kamran
admin

Post by admin »

"so sometime its create problems"
More interested to know these problems and better to solve these no need to use any other. If you are facing issues in the Oracle software then what you expect from others. As may be some setup issue or any patch is required. tks