Unable to query my newly created business group

Oracle Human Resource (Core HR), Payroll, Time & Labor, Self Service HR, Advance Benefit, Talent Management (Performance Management, Competency Management, Performance Appraisal, Goal Management), iRecruitment, Compensation Workbench
Lakshminarayanan

Unable to query my newly created business group

Post by Lakshminarayanan »

hi all,

i am working on PROD instance where i have created my BG. when i am trying to set the "HR:Security" profile option, i am not getting my BG in the List of values.

Moreover i am not able to query the BG from the organisations window.

Kindly help.
regards,
Lakshminarayanan.
sathish_puttur

Post by sathish_puttur »

Hello,
Create Business Group and define Organisation Classifications :Business group.HR Organisation.
Business group (enable the option) go to the additional Organisatin info (Others) enter the details in Business Group info: all the mandatory feilds, then
Create Your own Responsibility and attach your Business group in HR: Security Profile Option
Lakshminarayanan

Post by Lakshminarayanan »

hi,

The problem was not with the organisation classification but with the windows fresh instance provided. the trigger HR_ORG_INFO_ARI (Refer metalink:1074546.6) is disabled which is what is creating the issuesalso with that instance. . we got couple of other issue also with theinstance. now we changed the server to linux environment and the issue got solved.

thanks,
Lakshminarayanan
srini2013

Post by srini2013 »

hi,

Please check created dates.

The problem was not with the organisation classification but with the windows fresh instance provided. the trigger HR_ORG_INFO_ARI (Refer metalink:1074546.6) is disabled which is what is creating the issuesalso with that instance. . we got couple of other issue also with theinstance. now we changed the server to linux environment and the issue got solved.

thanks,
Lakshminarayanan

<i><div align="right">Originally posted by Lakshminarayanan
prasad1987.g@gmail.com

Post by prasad1987.g@gmail.com »

Hi,

As per my understanding, BG is not able to query means.

While creating BG, In Other classification check whether you have HR Organization is assigned or not.
If it not assign to BG, your not able to query it.
Please add and query it, it will work.

If you face any issue, kindly post this forum it self.

Thanks,
--Prasad