How to edit Standard PO

Purchasing & Inventory forum can be used to discuss all features/issues related to Oracle Purchasing & Inventory.
smadelyn

How to edit Standard PO

Post by smadelyn »

Would like to edit Standard PO for the following.

1)To add company logo.
2)Make all in one line Supplier, Ship to , Bill to details instead of three seperate lines
3)Eliminate redundant details etc

Thanks in advance
anu_uma

Post by anu_uma »

Hi,
Do u want to do the changes in the front end or in the report format? If it is report format, I think you can add the details with the help of the Technical consultant who does the report formatting, need to discuss with the technical team.
ahmadbilal

Post by ahmadbilal »

You can do all these things.
but Rather then modifying this Standard Report make another report with your desired fields if you modify the standard then oracle will not support in case of any problem.

[quote]Would like to edit Standard PO for the following.

1)To add company logo.
2)Make all in one line Supplier, Ship to , Bill to details instead of three seperate lines
3)Eliminate redundant details etc

Thanks in advance

<i><div align="right">Originally posted by smadelyn
admin

Post by admin »

Very right that never change the standard reports so better to copy and then register that copied and modify as per your requirements. thanks
smadelyn

Post by smadelyn »

Thanks UMA & Ahmad for all your quick reply. If I need to modify PO XSL (PO_STANDARD_XSLFO.xsl) template for my stuff how can I do this? Any samples on logo etc? I haven't done earlier modifying .xsl template.

Thanks,
Madelyn