Oracle Accelerate Solutions

All the discussion which is not possible in the above forums should be posted here.
admin

Oracle Accelerate Solutions

Post by admin »

<b>Oracle Accelerate?Solutions for Small and Medium Businesses</b>

Oracle and its partners recognize that small and medium businesses, as well as government entities, demand comprehensive business solutions. Our customers want applications that are low-cost, low-risk, and provide industry-specific functionality and faster time-to-value. Oracle Accelerate delivers a comprehensive set of applications, rapid implementation tools, and an extensive partner system, so that small and medium businesses can maximize their budgets and achieve real business value quickly.

Join the 19,000 small and medium businesses around the world that use Oracle Applications to gain valuable insight by consolidating operational and financial data.

http://www.oracle.com/solutions/mid/accelerate.html
anu_uma

Post by anu_uma »

Hi Admin,

Good One....

If you could have given some explanation, it would be more better.

Thanks for sharing the informations.
admin

Post by admin »

ahmadbilal

Post by ahmadbilal »

Some Other

Oracle Business Accelerators - Frequently Asked Questions
Metalink Note Id <b>419677.1</b>

Covers Following
1. What are Oracle Business Accelerators for Oracle E-Business Suite?
2. Why is this implementation tool important?
3. What are the primary components of the Oracle Business Accelerators for Oracle E-Business Suite?
4. How can the Oracle Business Accelerators for Oracle E-Business Suite help me as a Sales Representative?
5. How can the Oracle Business Accelerators for Oracle E-Business Suite help me as a Sales Consultant?
6. How can the Oracle Business Accelerators for Oracle E-Business Suite help me as an Implementation Consultant?
7. What assets are included with the Oracle Business Accelerators for Oracle E-Business Suite?
8. How can I find out what KPIs are available within the Oracle Business Accelerators for Oracle E-Business Suite?
9. Who can get access to Oracle Business Accelerators for Oracle E-Business Suite?
10. Can Accelerators be used for any customer, or is it limited to small companies?
11. What access modes are available?
12. What are the training requirements?
13. Is there a charge for using the Oracle Business Accelerators for Oracle E-Business Suite?
14. Where can I find pricing for Oracle Application licenses?
15. How can I demo the Oracle Business Accelerators for Oracle E-Business Suite?
16. How can I get trained?
17. What training is provided for clients using the Oracle Business Accelerators for Oracle E-Business Suite?
18. How do I get assistance?