How to Start In GL.Financial?

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
irfanthegreat

How to Start In GL.Financial?

Post by irfanthegreat »

dear friends
I have 2.years exp in oracle forms/reports and now i am keen to work in oracle financial 12i and i have just join the reacent job which required to prepare myself for forms,reports and implementation. Now i am trying to start in financial and i know how to find the tables and their relations. But i am confusing about financial forms and i want to know how to enter data through these forums and if you have any related document then plz forward here.

I am waiting for your quick response.

Regards

Irfan ahmad
Lahore.Pakistan
Murthyoracle

Post by Murthyoracle »

Hi Irfan,

Sorry to say this. Your doubt seems to be related to Technical. For technical Querries we are having sepate Forum called Forms / Reports. Please post it there so that u will get answer easily as so many tech consultant will visit the said Forum. They will not visit this Forum as this is belongs to Oracle Financials ( Functional) only. Regarding your doubt i. e entering data in through the forums , i dont under stand your requirement. For operating Financial modules you have to define so many steps .

Your requirement should be clear and in Subject column mention your requirement.

So decide your querry where it will belongs.

regards.