FSG: 1Can we see all Debits & Credits of one day

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
nagaramesh

FSG: 1Can we see all Debits & Credits of one day

Post by nagaramesh »

Dear Admin,

I have seen ur FSG post (separate Debit&Creidit Column). that is really useful.. thanks alot.

Now I have a doubt relating to that one; Can I see all transactions (Debil & Credit) of a particular day throug FSG. say example I have 10 transaction during a day relating to a supplier can I see all these throug FSG???? If yes please let me know the same.....[:)]

Thanks
Nagaramesh
kishorebhupati

Post by kishorebhupati »

Dear Ramesh,
FSGs you can design from GL module and the transaction flow realted to supplier you can see from payables Module and you had various supplier related reports for that.
nagaramesh

Post by nagaramesh »

Hi Kishore thanks 4 ur reply,

though It is a control a.c. we r going 2 post so many entries in gl, i.e. may dr / crs. i want 2 c d same in fsg all debits n credits of that particular a.c. 4 dat particular period.

I think I am clear now.....

Thank u
nagaramesh

[quote]Dear Ramesh,
FSGs you can design from GL module and the transaction flow realted to supplier you can see from payables Module and you had various supplier related reports for that.

<i><div align="right">Originally posted by kishorebhupati
admin

Post by admin »

Pl check the following note,

topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3708
nagaramesh

Post by nagaramesh »

Thanks admin,

Actually I hav seen this post & I tried the same, It is showing total of Debits & Credits but My requirement is I want to c all the debits & Credits of that particular account in that particular period.

regards
nagaramesh

[quote]Pl check the following note,

topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3708

<i><div align="right">Originally posted by admin