Help in Setup Receivables

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
ahmedgalal007@hotmail.com

Help in Setup Receivables

Post by ahmedgalal007@hotmail.com »

HI ,

I'm new in oracle applications, after i'm finished the setup of general ledger , payable bank account.
i'm trying to setup receivables. So..... after define the lookups, multiple organizations profile options, the transactions type and transaction sources. Receipt activities

1- When i'm trying to access "customer -> profile classes" it give's me that error Message

"Oracle error '-20001: ORA-20001 : APP-FND-02902: Multi-Org Profile option is required Please. set either MO: Security Profile or MO:Operating Unit Profile option"

i'm already defiend MO:Security Profile & MO:Operating Unit for receivables Responsibility

2-When I'm Trying to Define "Setup -> Receipts-> Receipt Classes"

it Gives me that errors message "ORA-01403: no data found"
"FRM-40105: Unable to resolve reference to item"

also i got this error "ORA-01403: no data found "with lot of forms in receivables
When i' trying to access lot of forms it give me that error "FRM-40735: WHEN-CREATE-RECORD trigger raised unhandeld exception ORA-06502"

Please sombody Help me i can not complete Receivables setup

Thanks,
fayyaz.tak

Post by fayyaz.tak »

Refer to Metalink Note: 602141.1

Set Profile options at site and as well as Responsibility Level

Regards
Fayyaz Tak
fayyaz.tak

Post by fayyaz.tak »

also RUN the <u><b>Replicate Seed Data</b></u> Concurrent Program

Responsibility ---> Sysadmin Concurrent ---> Request ----> Submit New Request ---> Single Request -----> Replicate Seed Data

Then Select Your Operating unit and Submit

Thanks fayyaz.tak

It works ,
the Receipt Class opening now , but the "customer classes" not opened yet

I have 2 Operating Units
the <font size="2"><b>Replicate seed data </b></font id="size2"> Program work in one operating unit but faild in the other

please send me that metalink note, or tell me it's instructions.
because i don not have a meta link account

Thanks a lot
fayyaz.tak

Post by fayyaz.tak »

Unable to access Profile Class form. The following error is received:

"Oracle error-20001: ORA-20001: APP-FND-02902: Multi-Org profile option is resuired.
Please set either MO: Security Profile or MO: Operating Unit profile option. has been detected in MO_GLOBAL.INIT."

Based on Note 554461.1, the solution is to set the Profile MO: Operating Unit at the Site level.

'Customer Profile Classes' form opens if the MO: Operating Unit profile option is set at the Site level.

It also shows the error if it is set at the Responsibility level and leave the Site level null.

However you do not want to set the profile option at the Site level, as it interferes with your Multi-Org Access Control (MOAC) security settings. MOAC responsibilities points to a security profile which has a list of MO operating units assigned to them.

Let's say you have a responsibility Zebra Payables NA which has MOAC security profile pointing to all operating units at Responsibility level. Now if you set MO: Operating Unit profile option at Site level then that overrides the MOAC security profile and you just have access to that single operating unit set at the site.

So, the solution required is to have MO: Operating Unit or MO: Security profile setup strictly at Responsibility level.

Assigning the profile option at the Responsibility level does not fix the problem.

Navigation Path:
Receivables Manager, N: Customers > Profile Classes

Cause
Incorrect set up of the profile option. The profile option MO: Operating Unit needs to be set at both Site and Responsibility Level.

Solution
To implement the solution, please execute the following steps:

1) Set the profile options as follows:
-At Site Level:
MO: Operating Unit = Zebra US ZTI OU
MO: Security Profile = null

-At Responsibility Level (Zebra US ZTI Receivables Manager):
MO: Operating Unit = Zebra US ZTI OU
MO: Security Profile = Zebra US Security

2) Retest the issue.

When trying to access the Customer Profile Classes form (ARXMACPC), this error is received:

"APP-AR-11219: Please set the Receivable system options for this operating unit and ensure that the MO: Operating Unit profile option is correctly set with an operating unit that is set up in
Receivables"

The profile option MO: Security Profile is set to 'Setup Business Group', and the profile MO: Operating Unit is not set.

Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log into AR Super user responsibility
2. Navigate to Customer --> Profile Classes
3. The error message appears

Cause

Incorrect set up of the profile option. The profile option MO: Operating Unit needs to be set at the Site level.

If the profile option MO: Security Profile is used, then the profile option MO: Operating Unit needs to be set at both Site and Responsibility Level and the profile MO: Security Profile only needs to be set at the Responsibility level.

Solution

-At Site Level:
MO: Operating Unit = AR_SUPERUSUARIO

-At Responsibility Level (AR_SUPERUSUARIO):
MO: Operating Unit = AR_SUPERUSUARIO
MO: Security Profile = Setup Business Group

2) Retest the issue
fayyaz.tak

Post by fayyaz.tak »

Applies to:
Oracle Receivables - Version: 12.0.3
This problem can occur on any platform.
ARXMACPC
Symptoms

Error trying to open Customer Profile Class form:

ERROR
APP-AR-11219: Please set the Receivables system options for this operating unit and ensure that the MO: Operating Unit Profile Option is correctly set with the operating unit that is setup in Receivables.

STEPS
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Navigate to Receivables Responsibility
2) Customers--> Profile Classes

BUSINESS IMPACT
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot define the customer profile classes

Cause

Incorrect setup may be the cause of this issue:

The issue is caused because of the operating unit assigned to the profile option MO: Operating Unit at site level. The Operating Unit assigned at site level did not have a record in AR System Parameters all which means Replicate Seed Data has not been run for the Operating Unit assigned at site level.
Solution

1. Please change the Operating Unit Assigned to the profile Option MO: Operating Unit at site level.

Note: Make sure the Operating Unit you select here is an Operating Unit for which you have already setup AR System Options.

Thanks for your reply,
It Works ,
you are right , the problem was in the MO: Security Profile, "profile option" to be set at site level

-At Site Level:
MO: Operating Unit = null
MO: Security Profile = < my security profile >

-At Responsibility Level:
MO: Operating Unit = null

Thats help me to access more than one operating unit to define transactions & receipt source

if i want to restrict access to operating units, thats
will be at the Responsibility level by setting the MO: Operating Unit = <My Operating Unit>

Thanks you very mutch fayyaz.tak

Regards