Payroll run request end with error

Oracle Human Resource (Core HR), Payroll, Time & Labor, Self Service HR, Advance Benefit, Talent Management (Performance Management, Competency Management, Performance Appraisal, Goal Management), iRecruitment, Compensation Workbench
AIMAM

Payroll run request end with error

Post by AIMAM »

Hi,

We are working on Oracle apps 11.5.10. The payroll run request complete unsuccessful. The request log has the following lines:

**Starts**18-DEC-2008 10:03:41
ORACLE error 20100 in FDPSTP

Cause: FDPSTP failed due to ORA-20100: File l0076077.tmp creation for FND_FILE failed.
You will find more information on the cause of the error in request log.
ORA-06512: at "APPS.FND_FILE", line 391
ORA-06512
+---------------------------------------------------------------------------+
Start of log messages from FND_FILE
End of log messages from FND_FILE

The DBA has restarted the system but still it's not working.

From system administartor responsibilty I have checked the concurrent manger internal manager processes internal log and it gave me the following:'

An error occurred while attempting to establish an Applications File Server connection with the node FNDFS_ERPDB2. There may be a network configuration problem, or the TNS listener on node FNDFS_ERPDB2 may not be running. Please contact your system administrator.

The request was OK two days ago and there are no changes to the system done that I'm aware of.

I need help urgently the company's payroll is pending. I'll appreciate any help.

Thank you..
shakir786

Post by shakir786 »

Hi
I used to get the error when ever we run the payroll first time on the cloning instance. Since it was US payroll, for tax calculation system is looking for the quatum data file path. coz, it is directing to the worng path. I do not know for saudi payrll has this kind of file path.

Thx
Shakir
hossamrizk

Post by hossamrizk »

dear
i used to have this error before in the version of 11.5.9

it was error from the applicatopn is self check your steps again , if it's okay open service request with oracle support , finnally they will tell you to upgrade your application with some patches .