proactive diagnosis in HRMS

Oracle Human Resource (Core HR), Payroll, Time & Labor, Self Service HR, Advance Benefit, Talent Management (Performance Management, Competency Management, Performance Appraisal, Goal Management), iRecruitment, Compensation Workbench
masaf

proactive diagnosis in HRMS

Post by masaf »

Have you or your users faced issues that were result of bad data in HRMS or a data change which no one knew about but wished they did?

We had several such issues recently, like dept # on the assignment form not matching with dept # in the PO tab or an employee having a terminated manager in the approval hierarchy. Not only they cause issue within HR but also cause problems for expense report and I-procurement approvals. So, I was thinking of writing some diagnostic scripts that will detect such issue proactively. Once I have identified the types of bad data I will make the scripts part of a nightly scheduled process or alerts as appropriate.

We already have the common data change scenarios (job, org, mgr, anniversary, terms, grade) covered using alerts.

Let me know if you have some cases I should add to my detection script or please share some ideas if you have done this before.