Cheque alignment printing issue

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
benny

Cheque alignment printing issue

Post by benny »

Hi Members,

We are facing an issue with printing cheques as the alignment is not proper, the lines printed seem to be printing above the field where it needs to print. Could anyone let me know what setups do we check to correct this alignment issue.

Rgrds
Ben[?]
oteixeira

Post by oteixeira »

Hello.

Which program are you using to print the cheques? Is it a standard rdf Oracle report?

Octavio
benny

Post by benny »

We are using a customized payment format and while making the payment we just select the printer name. We do not run any std rdf report.

Rgrds
Ben[?]
oteixeira

Post by oteixeira »

Hello.

Probably we are talking about different versions of APPS.
In my case we use 11.5.10.2 and to issue a cheque two programs run:

1.Payment Process Manager (which selects the format)
2.A report that prints the cheque.

Is your case different?

Octavio
tgs100

Post by tgs100 »

If you are using customized payment format, then you can modify the payment format program according to the requirement. You should co-ordinate with your technical resource for modifying the format (If you are a functional person)

Generally, these kind of pre-printed reports (Cheque printing, Invoice Printing, etc) would take much time in to bringing the alignment as required.

Cheers,
Saravanan TG
benny

Post by benny »

Thanks to Saravanan and Octavio for your replies. I will work with our technical team for the same.

Rgrds
Ben[?]