how to generate Payables transfer to gl multiple

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
phanigajarao

how to generate Payables transfer to gl multiple

Post by phanigajarao »

Hi All,

I have one issue ,user run payables transfer to gl request and imported the data from gl_interfce table by mistake he deleted the unposted journal batch , how can i get that again in gl_interface table .i have run payables transfer to gl request but no data is coming to gl_interface table

Thanks

Gajarao Phani
karthikeyanp1981

Post by karthikeyanp1981 »

Dear Gajarao Phani,

There is no way you can get the Trasfer from Payables to General Ledger Again ...... Once the transactions are transferred from Payables to General Ledger, all those transactions are stamped with a flag, so that it will not be transferred again in future ....
You can check GL_IMPORT_REFERENCES table which will have a copy of all transactions that are transferred to GL .. may be you can restore the Journal from this table.

Regards
Karthikeyan
hiszaki

Post by hiszaki »

Hi Gajarao

If you use R12, run the XLA GL Diagnostics in the Oracle Diagnostics tools. it will show you the journals which are marked transfer to GL & not found in the GL.

After that open a SR to fix this issue.

Thanks
Hisham