reports

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
hitesh81

reports

Post by hitesh81 »

how to devlop the reports in which ve can access to subledger transactions?
tgs100

Post by tgs100 »

You want to know the tables or you want to know the report developing technique? or...

Cheers,
Saravanan
hitesh81

Post by hitesh81 »

i want to know the report devloping techniques
tgs100

Post by tgs100 »

The question is highly generic one. There are lot of documents available in the internet for you to refer. If you post any specific questions, it would be better.

Members may share the related documents with Hitesh, if you have.

Cheers,
Saravanan
hitesh81

Post by hitesh81 »

in my interveiw this question is asked by me ?devlop any report in which account payable /account receivable is one row in which ve can drill down to the break up of both is it possible with the help of fsg?if not then how v can devlop this type of report
tgs100

Post by tgs100 »

I could not fully understand this report requirement. May be it is a GL Account drilldown report. FSG reports can not be used for drilldown to payables and receivables.

1. Have you taken training in oracle reports development?
2. If Yes, have you developed any reports in oracle apps? If No, I would suggest you to take training.
3. If you have already developed a report, all you need to know is the report layout and field details. eTRM documents are available in the metalink to get the table details.

Cheers,
Saravanan