PO-NUMBER

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
yknev

PO-NUMBER

Post by yknev »

Hi,

1.In which table, we will capture the PO_NUMBER in Payables moudle
(AP).

2. How to identify the payment is done or not(front end) for po_NUMBER in Purchasing module

Regards,

Yknev
karthikeyanp1981

Post by karthikeyanp1981 »

Dear Yknev,

Please Check AP_INVOICES_ALL table or AP_INVOICE_LINES_ALL or AP_INVOICE_DISTRIBUTIONS_ALL, one among these three tables, you can find the PO number details if the invoice is matched with the Purchase Order.

Also from Purchasing Module, at the shipment screen / Distribution Screen, keep your cursor and from the FOLDER menu, select show fields, and select Amount Billed, Amount Received or Delivered. These columns would reflect the invoice amount of the PO and the amount paid for that PO.

Regards,
Karthikeyan
yknev

Post by yknev »

Hi Karthikeyan,

I have cross checked with AP tables but i am unable to find the PO_NUMBER.

Regards,

Yknev.
karthikeyanp1981

Post by karthikeyanp1981 »

Dear Yknev,

PO_HEADER_ID is available in the AP_INVOICES_ALL, AP_INVOICE_LINES_ALL table.
Based on the header_id, you can derive the PO number, there are many views available as well in AP tables. I am not technically proficient to fetch the information required, so i am directing you on the correct lines ..

Regards,
Karthikeyan
yknev

Post by yknev »

Hi Karthik,

I have cross checked in Purchase Module, either invoice is paid or not against to PO. but whenever i have checked in Shipment / Distribution windows FOLDER menu option is greyd out from Menus.

How to identify the Payments, either paid or not against to specific PO.

Regards,

Yknev