Upload Customer Through Interface Tables in R12

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
Awais

Upload Customer Through Interface Tables in R12

Post by Awais »

Dear All,

We want to upload customer through Interface tables.
Please any one provide me the details steps or concerned interface tables in which we can insert data and upload the information.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Awais
karthikeyanp1981

Post by karthikeyanp1981 »

Dear Awais,

You have a standard Customer Interface provided by Oracle Receivables for uploading Customers. You have to check the relevant API in order to find out the values that are to be passed. Check the User Guide and Technical Reference Manual from Metalink to gather all required information.

Regards,
Karthikeyan
Awais

Post by Awais »

Dear Karthikeyan,

Thanks for your Response.

I have already done some work on it,

I use "ra_customers_interface_all" but when i run the Customer Interfcae request then log file shows no rows process.

Then i also insert data in table "RA_CUSTOMER_PROFILES_INT_ALL" but no customer creation.

Please provide me the tables name with sequence if you can.

Thanks
Awais
karthikeyanp1981

Dear Awais,
Please check the below notes, which has an SQL query inside directing how to insert data in to customer interface tables. I guess the interface table names remains the same for Release 12 also ...

How to insert a customer via Customer Interface [ID 176863.1]
TCA Customer Interface & API White Paper [ID 201242.1]

Regards,
Karthikeyan
Awais

Post by Awais »

ear Karthikeyan,

Thanks for your Response.

Yes data is successfuly loaded in the system. Please confirm me one thing "orig_system_customer_ref" field we papulate 01-00-01 i cant understand this logic.

Regards,

Awais
karthikeyanp1981

Dear Awais,

the Technical Reference Manual states the column "orig_system_customer_ref" is used for capturing "Unique customer identifier from foreign system". Other values can also be passed, may be in the example you have had seen that particular date might have been entered. Please try it with other data also .....

Regards,
Karthikeyan