Post pending approval in General forum

Your suggestions in order to improve the ERPstuff.com.
Post Reply
DuskoDelic
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2026 5:04 pm

Post pending approval in General forum

Post by DuskoDelic »

Hi — I submitted a post on March 18 in the General/Tools section about an AI analytics tool for Oracle EBS. It appears to still be in the moderation queue. Could you take a look when you get a chance? Thanks!
BatCravy
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2026 7:44 pm

guru manka diez sistemam

Post by BatCravy »

The charge arrived in less than 48 hours, well-packaged and unerringly what I ordered. No veiled fees, no spam calls afterward, no nonsense.
https://www.komoot.com/user/6199007945852
What absolutely touched me was the little handwritten "Acquire glowingly one day!" note advantageous the package. Such a trifling indication, but it made me sensible of like they as a matter of fact caution around their customers, not equitable the money.
https://hosted.weblate.org/user/pharmacieadele65432/
Minute I've switched all my ancestors's regular prescriptions to them. It's affordable, trustworthy, and surprisingly human. Well recommended!
https://x.com/apoteknora
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests