Explain Modifiers and Qualifiers

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
kar_thikk

Explain Modifiers and Qualifiers

Post by kar_thikk »

Hello All,

I am a new user to this forum. I would like tounderstand the concepts of Modifiers and qualifeirs.I would appreciate if someone could explain modifeirs and qualifiers with an example if possible.

Thanks,
Karthik
prabhakar

Post by prabhakar »

Hi ,

Modifiers is nothing but the discounts offerd by the company for the different products.

Qualifiers is nothing but the customers who were all eligible to opt for the offers as modifiers.

The Qualifiers is attached to the Modifiers to the customers .When the customer is selected for the sales order
the benefits of offers based on the modifier will be taken into account.

Regards
Prabhakaran.R
kar_thikk

Post by kar_thikk »

Thanks Prabhakaran.

[quote]Hi ,

Modifiers is nothing but the discounts offerd by the company for the different products.

Qualifiers is nothing but the customers who were all eligible to opt for the offers as modifiers.

The Qualifiers is attached to the Modifiers to the customers .When the customer is selected for the sales order
the benefits of offers based on the modifier will be taken into account.

Regards
Prabhakaran.R

<i><div align="right">Originally posted by prabhakar
ahmadbilal

Post by ahmadbilal »