prepayment Invoice

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
suryabpc

prepayment Invoice

Post by suryabpc »

Hi All,

Let me knoe how this happens.

I created a prepayment invoice of Rs 1000 and paid it. now it is in available status. than raised a standard invoice with Rs 800, and its Tax Credit Memo is 100. so i have to adjust only Rs 700 to that particular party. but when iam trying to adjust those invoices against prepayment it is showing only standard invoices, not creditmemo. Explain me, how to complete this procedure
kishorebhupati

Post by kishorebhupati »

Hi Surya,

First Select the Credit Memo and Match it to Standard invoice for that select the <font color="red">Invoice</font id="red"> in below given Buttons like Actions,Overview,Distirbution,(<font color="red">Invoice</font id="red">,Receipt,Purchase Order),Match and then Match where you select the Standard Invoice Number and Match it.
There by the Standard Invoice will come down to 700/- then you go to Apply and Unapply prepayment put 700/- and apply it. Hope this will help you.
pinnaka.financial

Post by pinnaka.financial »

hi
Surya

I am Agreeing with kishore bhupathi But After raising the Credit memo and matching with Standard invoice You should validate,Approve, and Create Accounting .Then the credit,standard invoices are appear in adjustments window

If you don't like that The Credit memo was not Appeared in Adjustment window