PAYMENT BATCH

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
nomi

PAYMENT BATCH

Post by nomi »

Hi,

Can anyone guide me how to enter select criteria for invoices in payment batch window.
In short how can i filter invoices to be paid through a certain payment batch.

Regards
P_MANMOHAN

Post by P_MANMOHAN »

Hi,

Generally we use payment batch to make payment to a bunch of invoices against a particular supplier r for diff suppliers.

While defining payment batch u can select invoice batch for u want to make payment or else after defining payment batch click on payments and select the suppliers and invoices for which u want to make payment.
nomi

Post by nomi »

Thanks Manmohan,

Thats the thing i want to know where to specify the invoice batch in payment batched window.
And second is the payment button enables after selecting invoices, and here i want to check that which invoices it selects for payment and how to restrict them to certain invoices before the first step (select invoices & build payments )of payment batch is run
P_MANMOHAN

Post by P_MANMOHAN »

Hi,

Which version ur using. In 11.5.10.2 if u select Enter Payment Batch through Payament -- Entry -- Payment Batch navigation. After entering the payment batch name drag the bar to ur right hand side there u find one field call Invoice Batch and Supplier Name.

After selecting the same save the batch and goto actions button it will automatically enables build payment and select invoices.
nomi

Post by nomi »

hmmm but unfortunately we are running 11.5.7
C-MOON

Post by C-MOON »

Dear Naveed

you can use PAY GROUPS criteria to select the invoices of a particular group for payment like Repair, General ETC define pay groups for each of your supplier and then select pay group it will show u suppliers of only that pay group then select invoices you want to pay of any supplier i think it will work in 11.5.7
divakerp

Post by divakerp »

As sugggested by user C-Moon, Use paygroup criteria to pay the invoices in batch.
nomi

Post by nomi »

Hi C_MOON,

Thanks dear, It worked with PAY GROUP.

Regards
C-MOON

Post by C-MOON »

you are welcome