Oracle Form Issue

In this forum Oracle Applications DBA's, System Administrators & Developers can share their knowledge/issues.
Dinesh

Oracle Form Issue

Post by Dinesh »

Hi All,
Usually when you logon to oracle application and open any form the navigator pan open on your upper left hand side of screen and cover half of the screen. But for one of my user Navigator is opened into middle of the screen and covering almost full page. This is happening for this single user only.
I am wondering why is this happening and have you ever seen this before. Has it something to do with personalization, folder or any kind of favorites setup ?

Cheers
Dinesh
admin

Post by admin »

Ask the user to login on another pc and if it is fine there then better to delete the Jinitiator cache or remove it and reinstall it. thanks
Dinesh

Post by Dinesh »

Thanks for reply Admin. I have logeed in from different PC's for same user but problem persist . I don't think problem is with Jintiator. I am suspecting some devil hand of personalization ...Whats you take ?
admin

Post by admin »

Login with that user and check what are settings in the Menu > Window (Cascade, Tile Horizontal/Vertical). Change it to Title Vertical. Thanks