Enter/Adjust Invoices tab on payment form not show

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
benny

Enter/Adjust Invoices tab on payment form not show

Post by benny »

Hi,

I faced this problem when I was trying to make a Quick payment. What I found is that the Enter/adjust invoice tab is not seen on the payment form.

Could anyone tell me if I'm missing out on any setup or is its related to anyother issue. Ver: 11.5.10.2

Thanks,
Ben[?]
C-MOON

Post by C-MOON »

make sure when making quick payment you have selected the correct supplier also whose invocies are pending with you and no toher reason apparently
guhanadh

Post by guhanadh »

Adjustment of invoices can done from payments window only. From invoice window if you select pay in full you can make full payment or under payment you schedule payments
banutinku

Post by banutinku »

Hi Benny,

what guhanadh and c-moon said is right. From Invoice window the functionality is like u can create an invoice and make full payment for that supplier but u cannot Adjust Invoice there.

You can Enter\Adjust invoice thru Payment Batch or Payment workbench only.

Regards,
Bhanu
tirumal

Post by tirumal »

plez ckeck whether sup has due or not
benny

Post by benny »

Friends,

Thanks for your replies and I agree with what u'll say, but the issue is when we open the payment form itself we see the Enter/adjust invoice tab..either enabled or disabled but it shows.

What I'm facing is that the Enter/adjust invoice tab itself is not seen on the form to either make partial or full payments.

If any one of you faced this problem please share your experience on this issue.

Thanks,
Ben.[?]
tsm.apps

Post by tsm.apps »

Hi Benny,

I hope this solution will give some knowledge on this,

I think you don't have rights to adjust the payments. Please check did you define any approval workfiow. If yes, go to manager (Superuser) responsibilty and check the same.

Hi friends please correct me if i am wrong.

Thanks
Mahesh
raviteja.manchu

Post by raviteja.manchu »

HI,

Just check the responsibity definition form that,any function has excluded.Bz the responsibity whch ur using doesnt have that function included.

Thanks & Regards,
Ravi manchu
chadha_gaurav

Post by chadha_gaurav »

make sure that you are not doing wire payments with quick manual payments, the system will not show enter/adjust form then.