R12 AR

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
k.khan

R12 AR

Post by k.khan »

Hi all,
I have some question
1-from where can i see accounted transaction in AR
2-and those transactions which are transfered to GL
3-what is the use of Territory Flexfield in AR
4-Accounting rule distributes the revenue lines across different periods from where can i see the unearned revenue for that period or subsequent period
Murthyoracle

Post by Murthyoracle »

Hi Khan,

For answer 1. I dont understand your question properly , littel bit eloboration required. However as far as my knowledge after completion of your transaction i.e Inovoice and Receipt you can view the transaction through Transaction summary option from Main Menu regardding accounting entries View-> Accounting.

2. you can find from Journal window in GL , by selecting source as Receivable and Period you can find transferred to GL and for transaction not transferred run Concurrent Programme Unaccounted Transactions in AR.

3. Territory FF is used to identify your Sales Territory (Sales Location Points) basing on this business will track the sales location wise.

4. I dont know.

If i am wrong plese navigate me.