AP withholding tax extract:

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
priyaakumar

AP withholding tax extract:

Post by priyaakumar »

Hi All,

I hope you are all having a nice day.

Can any one of you please explain me the purpose and functionality of this standard R12 AP report:

AP Withholding Tax Extract:

It would be of great help if you could reply soon on this.

Thanks
Murthyoracle

Post by Murthyoracle »

Hi
I think it will give details of with holding tax particulars. I.e. supplier name , withholding tax code , amount. etc. I think you will find solution this in PDF or else once run the report in vision operations you will find solution yourself.

regards.
priyaakumar

Post by priyaakumar »

Hi Murthy,

Thanks for your inputs. I ran the report in Vision Operations, but the request did not produce any output file. Can you tell me the set up steps to assign a withholding tax to an invoice. Is it possible to do this automatically with the help of running a request?. Please make this clear to me. Also, if you could find out regarding the Withholding tax extract request--Any pdf or other docs it would be of great help. Looking forward to your immediate helpful response.

Thanks