Unable to create payment method

Oracle Human Resource (Core HR), Payroll, Time & Labor, Self Service HR, Advance Benefit, Talent Management (Performance Management, Competency Management, Performance Appraisal, Goal Management), iRecruitment, Compensation Workbench
ssalipk

Unable to create payment method

Post by ssalipk »

Hi,

During my test implementation , when I am going for creating Payment method the system shows the following information

APP PAY 52982 : Third Party Payment checkbox can not be unchecked as there is no payment method defined for this legislation

I am using Pakistan as legislation, when I enter all the values it ask Sort Code, Which I can't enter because there is no LOV for this field and this is the mandatory. Kindly help me

I am looking forward to listen soon, Thanks in advance
admin

Post by admin »

Have you applied HRMS Global patch?

While to define Payment Types you will have to use the "HRMS Localization Seed Data Entry" responsibility. This responsibility is used for Localization related data definitions. thanks
alruwaished

Post by alruwaished »

dear admin
He said, he is using 11.5.10.2 , vision database, that mean the HRMS Global patch is there, is there any other solution, i am with him online for this case
admin

Post by admin »

Payroll is not FULL installed on vision and the patch level of Vision, Prod & Test is always same. He will have to apply Global Patch and Data Installer to install legislative data. Thanks
ssalipk

Post by ssalipk »

Thanks admin and alRuwaished , can you tell me how can I download the global patch and data installer to install legislative specific data.

Thanks once again
alruwaished

Post by alruwaished »

thanks dear
you need to have metalink user-id and password to download and patch from oracle site.
ssalipk

Post by ssalipk »

As I do not access to metalink , I want to ask that Is this the same with R12 also , means to run payroll we need to apply global HRMS patch?
alruwaished

Post by alruwaished »

yes, you have to applied HRMS Global patch for the new installation of ERB for HRMS
Alihsyed

Post by Alihsyed »

[quote]Hi,

During my test implementation , when I am going for creating Payment method the system shows the following information

APP PAY 52982 : Third Party Payment checkbox can not be unchecked as there is no payment method defined for this legislation

I am using Pakistan as legislation, when I enter all the values it ask Sort Code, Which I can't enter because there is no LOV for this field and this is the mandatory. Kindly help me

<i><div align="right">Originally posted by ssalipk
Alihsyed

Post by Alihsyed »

[quote]Hi,

<i><div align="right">Originally posted by ssalipk
ssalipk

Post by ssalipk »

When I run the said request , the request window shows the phase is pending and status is standby.
Alihsyed

Post by Alihsyed »

Please try to run the program "International HRMS setup" again with legislation Pakistan... and wait until it is completed with an error or it runs successfully.. if its status is still in standby then consult with your apps DBA to resolve this problem first.
sathish_puttur

Post by sathish_puttur »

Hello SSALIPK,

Your problem will be solved once you run International HRMS for Pakistan Legislation. Mr Alihsyed is right.

Regards
Sathish