FSG Report with multiple co. and multiple Qtr.

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
mishal84

FSG Report with multiple co. and multiple Qtr.

Post by mishal84 »

Hello friends,

I have to generate a report which has 5 different company segments(5 different company) and each has 4 quarterly budget/actual and Full year budget/actual. They share same row set. I need to know how I defined Account assignment, calcualtion and control value. And finally i have to generate same report for previous year. Reports looks like this:

Co1 Co2
q1 q2 q3 q4 yr q1 q2 q3 q4 yr

SalesA
SalesB
SalesC
SalesD

Appreciate Your Help.
admin

Post by admin »

I had covered basic FSG development in my document Oracle Applications 11i - Financials,

topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=276

also check the following topic for guidance,

topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3708

Thanks
mishal84

Post by mishal84 »

Thank you so much.
kishorebhupati

Post by kishorebhupati »

Dear Admin,
It is a very useful information, can you explain how can i Capture in the report Account description instead of code. As when i am trying to expand the Account range which consists of nearly 100 Accounts its becoming cumbersome as i can nt recognize which Account code stands for what.
Please help me.
admin

Post by admin »

In order to get description of any segment you need to use,

GL: Reports > Define > Order

assign this order to your report while defining it or executing it. While execution you will have to scroll to the right and there Row Order selection field.

Thanks
kishorebhupati

Post by kishorebhupati »

Dear Admin,
Thank you very much and it is so useful that i was trying out for the soultion since long and thought that i put query regarding the same already.
once again thank you very much
Doods Gavion

Post by Doods Gavion »

Hello Admin. I already checked out topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3708 (Separate columns for Debit and Credit Amounts). My problem is how to include grand total for each debit and credit column.