MO: TOP REPORTING LEVEL PROFILE OPTION

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
nivas.ksk

MO: TOP REPORTING LEVEL PROFILE OPTION

Post by nivas.ksk »

Hi Fin Gurus

1.Can any one of you explain me the reflections of MO: Top Reporting Level Profile Option?

this profile option is having three list of values: 1. Set of Book Level
2. Legal Entity Level
3. Operating Unit Level

2.What are the Implications at each level?
3.Which level most of the implementations will follow?
4.After assigning this profile option how can we find out whether this is working or not?

Awaiting your reply.

Nivas.K
guhanadh

Post by guhanadh »

In Oracle Payables, the profile option MO: Top Report Level has been added to enable you to control which reporting levels are available for a particular responsibility. Values for this profile option include Set of Books, Legal Entity, and Operating Unit.

* If the MO: Top Reporting Level profile option is set to Set of Books, you can run your reports at the set of books level, legal entity, or operating unit level.

* If the MO: Top Reporting Level profile option is set to Legal Entity, you can run your reports at the legal entity, or operating unit level.

* If the MO: Top Reporting Level profile option is set to Operating Unit, you can run your reports at the operating unit level only. You are only allowed to view data in the operating unit assigned to your responsibility.

The MO: Top Reporting Level profile option is set by the System Administrator responsibility. The value of the profile option is set to Operating Unit at the site level. Your system administrator can set the profile option at the responsibility level. To run reports across all organizations, the profile option value should be set to Legal Entity or Set of Books.
nivas.ksk

Post by nivas.ksk »

Hi Guhanadh,

Thanks for your valuable explanation.

After assigning "MO Top Reporting Level set to Yes at set of books Level"
how could i know the reflections whether this is working or not

1. which reports should i run in AP.AR.

awaiting your reply

Thanks & Regards.
Nivas.K
oracleapps1983

Post by oracleapps1983 »

May i know what are the reports can be generated for MO Top Level Reporting.

Regards
Oracleapps1983