Got Error Msg while making query about employees

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
P_MANMOHAN

Got Error Msg while making query about employees

Post by P_MANMOHAN »

Hi,

I got the error msg while making query about the employee info in purchsing module under Setup / personal / employees navigation. Can any one help out in this.

Am using 11i 10.2 version and Am currently working Vision Operations by building my own Multi-org sutucture.

APP-FND-01024: You passed an incorrect value to a flexfield user exit.

Cause: you passed USEDBFLDS='Y' to one of the flexfield user exits #FND POPID l LOADID l VALID l POPDESC l LOADDESC l VALDESC and the form does not have all the database SEGMENT1 - SEGMENTn AND ATTRIBUTE1 - ATTRIBUTEn fields.

Action: USEDBFLDS='N' if the form does not use the SEGMENTn OR ATTRIBUTEn fields.

Action : Check that all the SEGMENTn OR ATTRIBUTEn fields in the form. View pervious msg to see which field is missing.
AmanKhan

Post by AmanKhan »

HI MANMOHAN,

It seems some flexfield error and may be related to some missing functional steps mistake .........try to find out the reason of the error on Metalink

thanks,

Aman