Unable to create online accounting Solution - R12

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
admin

Unable to create online accounting Solution - R12

Post by admin »

In R12 after creating and validating an invoice when try to create accounting the following error may appear,

Online accounting could not be created for this transaction Please submit
Create Accounting concurrent program....

then trying to submit Create Accounting concurrent process the following error will appear,

The application accounting definition Accrual Basis owned by Oracle is not validated. Please validate the application accounting definition or update the application accounting definitions contained in the subledger accounting method Standard Accrual.

<b>Solution:</b>
Using Payables responsibility submit request "Validate Application Accounting Definitions" and provide required parameters.

After successful completion check the status of the request and then search invoice and try to create online accounting hope this time there will be no error.

Thanks
tinabradford

Post by tinabradford »

Hi, I have the same problem, can't create accounting online, but it's working if I submit Create accounting concurrent and I already run "Validate Application Accounting Definitions", but still appear error if I run tool> create accounting.

Please advice. Thx