How to configure Accrual Vacation balance in SSHR

Oracle Human Resource (Core HR), Payroll, Time & Labor, Self Service HR, Advance Benefit, Talent Management (Performance Management, Competency Management, Performance Appraisal, Goal Management), iRecruitment, Compensation Workbench
alruwaished

How to configure Accrual Vacation balance in SSHR

Post by alruwaished »

Hi all member!!!

I think this topic is very intresting to all member anyone have any information want to publish please do that or put your question here
alruwaished

Post by alruwaished »

Please put you questions in the erpstuff. ot let other member share with us this. khalid question

How to Attach the Vacation Accrual Plan or any other accrual plan to the employee?
I know khalid you have problem, The must problem in this topic coming from or related to date track of the element and another date of the employee of enrolment after you select the effective date, please be careful,
The answer is.
Go to the employee assignment which you want to enrole him in this accrual plan and add your Vacation accrual plan element to the employee entries that is all!!!.
if you have any problem I think because the date track or you are not setup the accrual plan prepare, this step i will explain it very soon with screenshots inshallah, thanks for all member how will put his comment
Alihsyed

Post by Alihsyed »

Hello All,
First you have to create an absence element with an input of day type. Then you have to have a define an accrual plan.... NAVIGATION: total compensation >> basic >> ACCRUAL PLAN and asssign that element in this plan give PTO_PAYROLL_BALANCE_CALCULATION as accrual formula.. define accrual band and You have now defined an accrual plan for employees. Hope this Helps.
Ali