Statistical Quantity in AP

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
Gorann

Statistical Quantity in AP

Post by Gorann »

People, i want to know if exists any way to enter statitiscal quantitys in AP in the invoice distribution?

I found a profile Journals:Mix Statiscal, i enabled it, creat an account with a unit of measure, when i enter the distribution de UOM appear correct, but i cant enter the quantity in the invoices? (I can do it in the journal entry in gl, i can enter the UOM and quantity).

Tyvm.
eshwar123e

Post by eshwar123e »

[:D][:p]hai

Quantity cannot be defined in ap. there is no profile option likewise in gl. Quantity will be defaulted only from Po.
admin

Post by admin »

STAT currency is to enter statistical journals only in GL. We all will appreciate if you will let us know about your requirement to use STAT in AP. Thanks
Gorann

Post by Gorann »

Of course, the business requirement is the following:

The customer works in agrobusiness and for example they buy 100 tons of soya with the PO circuit and here a i have the quantity, but then they have freights of that PO and anothers PO, they dont enter Purchase Order for freights, only Invoices, and they must specify for auditing purpouse the quantity that the freights has carried and thats why i was asking a way to enter quantitiy in the invoices distributions like we can to in GL with STATS Journals or mix Monetary and Stats journals.

TYVM
admin

Post by admin »

You should define a Descriptive Flexfield (DFF) to capture such additional information. The captured information will be displayed on screen and you can develop reports to show the captured information. Thanks