Not able to enter payment terms to suppliers

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
MMRAPPS

Not able to enter payment terms to suppliers

Post by MMRAPPS »

Hi,

We importred supplier data from Excel to Oracle. My tech people forgot to enter payment terms.

Now in oracle am planning to enter the same manually. But system is not allowing me to do that. The payment terms field got GLARED at Header level and at Site Level.

We are going for UAT. Pls give me the suggestion on urgent basis.
AmanKhan

Post by AmanKhan »

HI

Check whether u have defined relevant payment terms in AP and Ask your techys to set payment terms for suppliers ...as APPS sometime doesn't allow to update field from front end when we load data through interfaces because of some errors in excel file even like spaces in data etc..

thanks,
Aman
MMRAPPS

Post by MMRAPPS »

Hi Aman,

The payment terms are already defined in the sys. It captured payment terms for one comapny. But it didn't pick for another one.

How can i do tht. I there any other possibility to do from end.
AmanKhan

Post by AmanKhan »

It captured payment terms for one comapny. But it didn't pick for another one.
Will u plz explain ...as it is not clear to me ... ?
Generally Payment terms defaults from Financials options/Supplier Level/Supplier Site level/Invoice....
MMRAPPS

Post by MMRAPPS »

Aman,

Here we have two companies. One is ABC and other one is XYZ. Both have different suppliers with same payment terms.

When v imported for ABC sys pickedup the Payment Terms and when imported for XYZ it didn't pickup the payment terms. Except payment terms we got all other info.
AmanKhan

Post by AmanKhan »

Assign payment terms to all suppliers for XYZ co. from backend ... if possible.... as u loaded supplier data through interfaces.
MMRAPPS

Post by MMRAPPS »

Thx. That is the only option left with me.

I will try to do that.
AmanKhan

Post by AmanKhan »

welcome

let me know if the issue resolved...