HRMS Modules - CRP Scenarios

Oracle Human Resource (Core HR), Payroll, Time & Labor, Self Service HR, Advance Benefit, Talent Management (Performance Management, Competency Management, Performance Appraisal, Goal Management), iRecruitment, Compensation Workbench
amitajmera

HRMS Modules - CRP Scenarios

Post by amitajmera »

Dear all,

Can anybody send me the tentative HRMS Modules - CRP 1 Scenarios please?

Thanks in advance

Amit
alruwaished

Post by alruwaished »

Dear Amit
In CRP1 we show the client all HRMS processes, to get the gap or the client requirement for these processes.
If you know all HRMS processes you can do CRP1, and lat the client see flow of the work.
you can use Vision Database for this CRP1 or quick cielnt requirement to setup the 6key flex field with your experience in that
amitajmera

Post by amitajmera »

Dear Faleh,

THank you very much for your quick response. You mean if I define all 6 KFF then most of the job is done if I take the client thru all this? You had mentioned in your reply about quick client .. can you explain that? Also do you have any document for dev instance setup?

Thanks in advance ..

Amit
alruwaished

Post by alruwaished »

Thanks dear Amit
I have more, put I need your question to answer it to lat all member benefit for that please. I will start put the document in my folder the first document about how you can create the HR and Payroll element.

topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3480