Reports for Kuwait Localisation ...

Oracle Human Resource (Core HR), Payroll, Time & Labor, Self Service HR, Advance Benefit, Talent Management (Performance Management, Competency Management, Performance Appraisal, Goal Management), iRecruitment, Compensation Workbench
swpana1981

Reports for Kuwait Localisation ...

Post by swpana1981 »

Hello sir,

We are Implementing HRMS with the Version of 12i for the Kuwait localisation, I am wondering that what are the Reports are available in the Kuwait Localisation. pls help me on this ...

with regards
Swpana
satthiyarajesh

Post by satthiyarajesh »

hi swapna,
i am woking on Kuwait imp project, please send me some localisation reports ued in Kuwait.

Regards
S.Rajesh
[quote]Hello sir,

We are Implementing HRMS with the Version of 12i for the Kuwait localisation, I am wondering that what are the Reports are available in the Kuwait Localisation. pls help me on this ...

with regards
Swpana

<i><div align="right">Originally posted by swpana1981
alruwaished

Post by alruwaished »

To see the standard report for any localization in responsibility assign the standard group you can see the report available for that localization if it is there.
sathish_puttur

Post by sathish_puttur »

Following are changed or new Reports added after HRMS Family Family K Rollup ( 11i) same has been added in R12

Generate Statutory Social Insurance Reports
You can now generate the following statutory social insurance reports that Public Institution for Social Security (PIFSS) requires:
<b>Report 55</b> - Includes detailed yearly statement and salaries of insured employees
<b>Report 56</b> - Includes details of the commencement or termination of subscription of an employee for complementary or supplementary insurance
<b>Report 103</b> - Includes details of the commencement or termination of service of an insured employee

Regards
Sathish