Employee Salary Account Number ?

Oracle Human Resource (Core HR), Payroll, Time & Labor, Self Service HR, Advance Benefit, Talent Management (Performance Management, Competency Management, Performance Appraisal, Goal Management), iRecruitment, Compensation Workbench
fayyaz.tak

Employee Salary Account Number ?

Post by fayyaz.tak »

Hi to all

We Can Define the employee in HRMS and in the assignments give the payroll and salary basis and putting the salary of each employee. where we can cater the Employee Salary Bank Account Information. On which field Bank Account Number of each employee is Inserted. Anyone Help me on this issue is appreciated.

Thanks & Regards
Fayyaz Tak
shakir786

Post by shakir786 »

Hi Fayyaz,

To define the bank account number to the employee..First define the payment method and then attach to the employee.
to attacht the payment method,
People > Assignment > Others > Pay Method.

Please revert back in case of any clarification/.

Thx
Shakir
alruwaished

Post by alruwaished »

Thanks dear Shakir
sorry I am in Dubai this time.
fayyaz.tak

Post by fayyaz.tak »

Hi

Sorry 4 late replying i will cater the Employee Bank Account number in the descriptive flex field of Payroll that is Additional Personal Payment Method Detail ok but in this Pay Method Window i have see the Balance Amount, Priority and Percentage what i will take in this Field and another question is that

I have Define the Payment Method in the Payroll --> Payment Method that will appear Pay Method Window. i have to define the Payment Method for Organization and as well as for the Employee Both are defined. or not.

Scenario is that the company has the salary account in ABC Bank and through this Bank Account gave the salary to all Employee of the Company by direct deposit and All the Employee Bank Account are also in the ABC Bank. In other we say that Employer Bank Account and all the Employees Bank Account are in the Same Bank and Same Bank Branch

Where i cater the Employees Account Number or Employee Bank Detail Cater through defining the different Payment Method or i can use the Payment Method that is Define for the Organization

Thanks & Regards

Fayyaz Tak
fayyaz.tak

Post by fayyaz.tak »

Please explain the topic above ..

I have defined two Payment Method

1 for Organizational Payment Method
2 for Employee Payment Method

I have seen the

Balance Amount
Priority
Percentage

What is meant by them any one know explain it, and also tell us the what should i take when giving the Employee Bank Detail

Thanks & Regards

Fayyaz Tak
sathish_puttur

Post by sathish_puttur »

Hello Fayaz,

YOu need not create Employee payment method to make payment. Whenever you create Organisation payment method in Payroll it shows that you are creating for employee payment.

as Sakir said you need to follw the same path. People > Assignment > Others > Pay Method.

Now i will tell you what is

Balance Amount: every company has default payment method ( Cheque Payment). whenevr employee selcet desired payment method and employee wants his part of salary in one payment method (Fund Transfer) then rest of the balance amount will be transfer to other payment method.

Priority: you are going to selct the Priority of payment method among the choosen one. Eg: Fund transfer 1, Cheque payment 2 etc.

Percentage: if you want to transfer the amount to two different account then you can fix the percentage of amount you wish to tranfer.

Regards
Sathish
sathish_puttur[@]yahoo.com
fayyaz.tak

Post by fayyaz.tak »

Thanks

I have defined the People > Assignment > Others > Pay Method. at that path i have defined the pay method for employee ok

At Personal Payment Method window there is a field that is Bank Detail which is disabled i am using the Pakistan Legislation

So i have cleared all the things about the Payment Method for employee but where i can cater the Employee Bank Detail in Bank Detail Field or descriptive flex field of Payroll that is Additional Personal Payment Method Detail.

This Bank Detail field is enabled or not if it is enabled then how ? tell me purpose if you can

Thanks & Regards
Fayyaz Tak
alruwaished

Post by alruwaished »

Hi Fayyaz.tak
I hope you have received the file which i send you about the Creating payment method, employee pay method, and who to setup it to the payroll, and the meaning of the following:
Balance Amount
Priority
Percentage

if this clear of come back to me for more information
thganks
regards
zlruwaished