creating account problem

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
dileepkumar

creating account problem

Post by dileepkumar »

I have selected Final post in my AP a/cing are created. and i can view the data.
coming to GL these the jounal import shows error.manually in my GL_inrteface there is no data available.

iam trying to run the report manually in my Ap. system will not show any values in my List of values.

iam strucked here. please solve this thread ASAP.
karthikeyanp1981

Post by karthikeyanp1981 »

Just to make the question clear...
You ran Create Accounting Program with Final post....
Journal import program ended in error...
No data in interface table.....

Now questions to check ourselves...

1) What is the status of the invoice or payment.. whether accounting is completed perfectly or not
2) Open the output and log file of the journal import program to check the possible cause and error message
3) Check whether you have any sequential numbering enabled and not set the profile option correctly..
4) Period is open in GL or not
Due to Release 12 design, normally subledger transactions do not stay in interface tables, either they hit the base tables or rolledback to the subledger ... unless otherwise you set a profile option SLA: Disable Journal Import

Log must help you out ... else please run the transfer to GL program separately and check whether it is failing again or not ?
badry

Post by badry »

Dear, dileepkumar
Try to Run Transfer to General ledger program. To sent the J.Es created in the AP to the GL_interface
Tell Me what happened

Best Of Luck,
Mohammed Badry